How to Listen to Audiobooks on Kobo
Hey listener - interested in learning more about how to listen to audiobooks on Kobo? Keep reading for our steps and enjoy!
2. When you go to the homepage or open the app, you will need to log in or create an account if you have not done so already. You can create an account by clicking the 'create account' button at the top right of the screen.
3. Once you are logged in, click the audiobooks tab at the top of the screen to browse through the audiobooks available.
4. If you are searching for a specific audiobook, simply click in the search field at the very top of the screen.
5. Once you have found the audiobook you want to purchase, you can buy it as part of a subscription, by clicking the red button on the right of the screen. You can also buy it without a subscription buy clicking the "Buy Now" button.
6. Once you have gone through the payment process, your new audiobook will be added to the Audiobooks section of your Kobo app. Simply click in this tab and your audiobook will be there to listen to. Click the audiobook to download and listen. Happy listening!