How to Listen to Audiobooks on Apple
Hey listener - interested in learning more about how to listen to audiobooks on Apple? Keep reading for our steps and enjoy!
1. The Apple Books App should come pre-installed on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. If not, you can simply search for Books on the Apple App Store.
2. Once you have opened the app, it should automatically log you into your Apple account. You should be presented with 5 choices at the bottom of the screen: Reading Now, Library, Book Store, Audiobooks, and Search.
3. As you are an audiobooks listener, you'll want to stick with the Reading Now, Audiobooks, and Search sections for the moment. Any Apple audiobooks you have already downloaded will pop up in the Reading Now section.
4. If you are just browsing for a good deal, the Audiobooks tab is a great resource, as it includes curated lists for genre preferences, bestseller charts, or preferred pricing etc.
5. If you have an audiobook or genre you are specifically searching for, you'll want to jump over to the search tab. Simply type in your query and you'll get the results displayed below. See our example below, we searched for 'Free Audiobooks" and were given a list of options below.
6. Now that you've found the audiobook you've been searching for, you'll need to purchase and download it. For free audiobooks you want to click the 'Get' button and for paid audiobooks click the 'Buy" button.
7. Once payment has been successfully made you can head over to your Reading Now tab on the far left-hand side of the app. You should now see your new audiobook under the "want to read " section. Click on the audiobook and it will start playing. Enjoy!