How to Listen to Audiobooks on Nook
Hey listener - interested in learning more about how to listen to audiobooks on Nook? Keep reading for our steps and enjoy!
2. When you go to the homepage or open the app, you will need to log in or create an account if you have not done so already. You can create an account by clicking the 'create account' button at the top right of the screen.
3. Once you are logged in, click the 'browse' tab at the top left of the screen on mobile and on the blue 'Browse All Categories' button on desktop to browse through the audiobooks available.
4. If you are searching for a specific audiobook, simply click in the search field at the very top of the screen.
5. Once you have found the audiobook you want to purchase, you can buy it by clicking the blue button under the cover image.
6. Once you have gone through the payment process, your new audiobook will be added to the 'Library' section of your Nook Audiobooks app. Simply click in this tab and your audiobook will be there to listen to. Click the audiobook to download and listen. Happy listening!