How to Listen to Audiobooks on Audible
Hey listener - interested in learning more about how to listen to audiobooks on Audible? Keep reading for our steps and enjoy!
1. Download and open the Audible app on your reading device or access their site at this link.
2. Once you’re on their home page or app, you’ll need to ensure that you either sign up or sign in to a preexisting account. You can do this at the “Sign in” link in the upper-righthand corner as seen in the screenshot above.
3. Now that you’re signed in, go ahead and click on that magnifying glass in the upper righthand corner of the mobile app. Or, if you’re using the website, type in your audiobook of choice in the search bar. Pressing enter will pull your search up.
4. Since Audible is exclusively for audiobooks, anything you search for will appear as an audiobook option on both the site and app. Go ahead and click on the title that’s interesting to you.
5. Purchase your audiobook by clicking on the large orange button on the website - or on the “Add to Library” button from the app. This will lead you through the checkout process. (Note that you’ll need to have pre-purchased credits on Audible. You will redeem these at checkout.)
6. Once you have redeemed your membership credits for a title, you can head over to your library by selecting the “Library” option in the upper left-hand side of the website or the “Library” option on the bottom menu in the mobile app.